Fay's projected path is pretty much over the top of Gainesville.
As expected, we are currently sitting around at work, waiting for something to happen. What cases were in hospital will get whatever imaging they need, but anything coming from outside probably won't. I expect the storm will move in close enough by this afternoon to make the drive home an adventure. David sent me to work in the Scion, him driving the older Chevy. I appreciate his concern but don't know if it will make any difference. The x/D has a higher profile so the wind might bne an issue, but the brakes are better and I'm paranoid about driving in the rain. At any rate, I may just find a computer someplace out of the way and look busy (and write, Valerie and Daniel are working some things out ;-) or just hope for something to happen to make the day pass more quickly.


RSS Atom

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags